Brittany fell in love with belly dance in 2014 because of a close friend and since then, has studied dance styles including American Cabaret, Classical Egyptian, and Fat Chance Belly Dance®. She also enjoys dancing with flow props (fan veils, silks, and poi) and is a professional Ballroom Dancer with competitive experience in American Rhythm and International Standard.
Brittany is always learning and trying to find ways to improve her dance. She has studied under Nourhan Sharif, Zahara Zuhair, and Habeeba (of Columbus). In the Ballroom Dance realm, she has had many opportunities to work with Johnathan Roberts and Louis Van Amstel, both former pros on Dancing with the Stars. Brittany has performed and worked as a professional dancer throughout the Midwest and Appalachia since 2017.
Brittany is an ACE® certified group fitness instructor and personal trainer and is also Dance Vision Certified in Bronze American Smooth and American Rhythm Ballroom dance. She currently teaches classes and performs in Northern Virginia and Washington, DC.
In her life outside of her work, she enjoys scary video games, history, swimming, and spending time with her boyfriend and dog.
- 2016 – 2022: Final Form Fusion – Dancer & Choreographer
- 2018 – 2022: The Crystal Ballroom Dance Center – Instructor, Performer, & Choreographer
- Choreographer – Grease Lightening Amateur Swing Formation
- Choreographer – Saturday Night Fever Amateur Hustle Formation
- Choreographer – Blues Brothers Amateur West Coast Swing Formation
- Wedding Dance Choreography
- 2019 – 2021 American Rhythm Ballroom Competitor
- 2021 – 2022 International Standard Ballroom Competitor
- 2022 International Standard Rising Star Champion
- 2022 – Present: Matsuricon – Formal Ballroom Gala Director